Product Price :Get Latest Price
|Door Leaf Thickness||100 mm|
|Increased Opening Speed||0,4 - 0,6 m/s|
|Sound Reduction||15 dB Rw (ISO 717)|
|Guide Rails Material||Aluminium|
|Max Size||8000 x 12000 mm (W / H)|
|Wind Load Resistance||0.7-1.6 kPa depending on size (class 3-5,EN 12424)|
|Water Resistance||Class 3,EN 13241|
|Air Permeability||Class 2,EN 12426|
|Thermal Transmittance||Depending on door size,specific data on request EN 12428|
|Normal Opening Speed||0,2 - 0,3 m/s|
|Operating Environment Temperature Range||-35deg C to +70deg C|
The Crawford VL3010 vertical lifting fabric door is especially designed for industrial environments where doors are exposed to moisture, dust and very high or low temperatures, or where the door opening is large.
The unique design and structure offers durability, tightness, energy efficiency, operational reliability and minimum maintenance. Every door is individually designed to meet application requirements, for example high wind load.
The main advantages of the unique Crawford VL3010 are:
Resistant to Damage:
- Robust design
- Operational reliability
- Low maintenance cost
- Well sealed
- Flexible design
- Suitable for tough industrial environment
- Top-class safety and quality
- Automatic door control
Withstands high wind loads:
- Thanks to the flexible design, minor collisions do not cause permanent damage.
- There are no hinges, springs, cables or couplings that can be damaged if anything collides with the door.
Extreme weather has no influence:
- By designing the door leaf with a suitable number and type of intermediate beams, the Crawford vertical lifting fabric door can be dimensioned to withstand high wind loads.
- The Crawford vertical lifting fabric door is made of highly durable materials that easily cope with temperatures from -35°C to +70°C.
- The reinforced, UV-resistant, flame-resistant door fabric is protected against mildew and rot.
- Vision panels (windows) are available for the standard and arctic fabrics to improve light admission and visibility through the door leaf. The vision panels are available in four different sizes.
- The arctic fabric replaces the standard fabric in environments where the temperature can be as low as -45ºC. It is only available in blue (RAL 5010).
- The sound-reduction fabric is for use in environments where the transmission of sound through the door must be reduced. It is installed on both sides of the door leaf.
- The security fabric is for use in environments where security is important. It is similar to the standard fabric with the addition of galvanized steel wires inside the fabric. It is installed on both sides of the door leaf behind the standard fabric.
- The heat-resistant fabric replaces the standard fabric on the inside of the door leaf when there is a requirement to contain heat and/or chemical hazards. It is available with three different coatings dependant on the environment where it is going to be used.
Hangar doors are an integral part of every aviation operation’s on-time performance capability. To fulfill their role, they must work quickly and with maximum reliability throughout many years of operation.
But these are just the operational considerations. In addition, they must fullfill expectations in a range of other important areas:
- Designand function – optimize hangar design to ensure maximum usable hangar and ramp space while also fullfilling aesthetic and financial requirements.
- Energyand ergonomy – minimize heat loss (or gain) while providing a viable working environment for demanding tasks.
- Safety and security – ensure safe conditions without excessive maintenance demands, and reduce risk of bird infestations.
- Regulations – help you to meet requirements that will enable your facility to gain FAA and/or EASA approval.